Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Math boards #post 3

Math boards #Post 3
This is my 3rd post on Doing math board is your not familiar with these I suggest you read my post. Math's boards are what our hub does we have to do one every week. Our hub has a site called "Tumu hub site" on it has learning tips things to do. Math, RE, Writing &reading and more. On the math part of it it has math question you choose one of those questions and on google slides you put the question in--And try to figure it out
Here's my math board I did this week:

Personally I find it fun. 
I hope you enjoyed my post!!!




Questions:
You think these are fun?
Does your school do these?
Did you enjoy this post?
What can I do next time to improve???

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.