Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Our math boards

Math boards

For math we do these things called math boards.
Another week of school means another math board to complete. Math boards are things we do on google slides. Our teachers give us a list of questions on our hub site we chose one question and work it out on google slides
the question in kinda easy so I can show it easily. 
3 times 30 I knew the answer straight away because 3 threes are nice but just add a zero or another way 10 + 10 + 10 = 30.




Question time!
Do you do math boards at your school or at least something similar?
if you do please share in the comments

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Holz, Love this Post it is really good. Love the background on your maths board.
    keep up the good work
    -Pieta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey holly, Love your maths board beautiful background. You are very good at explaining the answer. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly i like your math board background is is very color full and unique Love this post
    - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly it is Libby here from Marshland school I really liked your blog post because it is a quality blog post witch is great that you have added lots of color and a bright background.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.