Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Poetry

At writing time We have been learning how to do poetry we did haiku poems and acrostic


Haiku poem sunsets
5. As the sun goes down
7. A sunset crosses the sky
5.a ravishing sight.


Haiku poem blossoms
5.They are my favorite    
7.pink and white charming flowers
5.makes me feel happy.

Acrostic poem. Word is blossom
Blooming in spring
Lovely blossoms
Other flowers are
Sweet and
Sincere but blossoms are
Overwhelmingly charming,
My favorite flowers

Acrostic poem Sunset
So beautiful
Undeniably radiant
Never been this thrilled to see a
Sunset.
Elegant and 
Tall orange sunset covering my town

Sweet and sincere 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.