Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Kindness has sprung in to action!!!

                   ❤ KINDNESS for PBL in my hub! ❤

We created and Action plan and It went very smooth sailing. 
We had It rough at the start and we wanted to do a bake sale but out teacher's said we can't do things then make people pay us money for it because remember, ..... KINDNESS IS FREE!!!

For our final product we did A FUN ZONE
What is the fun zone?

well...it is when five students from each hub get to go to fun activities if they have been kind and respectful---and just well behaved.

they get a ticket and then they go to the front court to play! (only if their kind though)


How did our action build a sense of community?
It is rewarding those who have been respectful! (so they don't feel like being good is a waste of time) and I also met new people.

I contributed by...

Well..I actually came up with the idea of the fun zone. I also helped come up with the date and organised where it would be held.  On the day, I ran the sniffing game and people loved it! The sniffing game is where you blind for them, hold something up for them to smell and they have to guess what it is.

I think the PBL might impact on other by
Maybe the people that got to do it will come up with a idea to help someone else #paying kindness forward 

What I learned about working with people is...

Don't raise your voice and try to let everyone have a say in things 💬


Thank you for reading
what activities would you do if you runned this?
Do you think the idea was good
(reply in the comments)































1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.