Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Writing In My Hub!

Hello and welcome back! 🐸

For this Writing we have to do a Information report About anything we want!. BUT! It has to be about a animal or a country For my report I am doing it about Italy and Italian Language!. If you are wondering why I decided to do It about Italy...well I just always found Italy so fascinating just..The food, culture I just find it so beautiful so let me show you my Report here
is a Link to my Report!

Italy Report❗❗❗



I hope you Liked my report!
(for the comments)

Do you Know some Italian?

Does any of your family know some Italian

is any of your family Italian?


(reply in the comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.