Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

climate change hurts animals

Climate change

Climate change is caused by carbon dioxide, Nitrouse, Methane gas and more... It lets the sun come in to warn up the earth but it doesn't let it back of either. the climate change is rising and rising each year

Ava launches of snow and ice can fall on the animals! is sad and it is caused by us!



ANIMALS DON'T HAVE A VOICE WE HAVE GOT TO SPEAK FOR THEM

tell us if you are doing anything in anyway to try and stop climate change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.