Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Writing task: The trench

For our writing task we had to write a letter to your family/friend if you were in the trench during the wars here's mine:




To my dearest Nephew, Brent
I am sorry I missed your birthday. I hope I will see you next year. There are only a few more days in the trench. Its very cold and dark. You can't sleep because there are too many guns going off. It is frightening. It's so sad that you might have to go to war because it is a 
horrible memory. It traumatizes you. My friend died of the foot amputation because of the cold and the germs All my friends have died in the bombs it's only David
Richard and I left. I’d say 1 or 2 more days and were gone. But you enjoy your birthday and carry on a (if it does) I pray it won't.        
Have a wonderful year 
I love you

Yours sincerely Uncle Christopher 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.