Pages

Friday 8 November 2019

learning Kohfball

Learning Korfball 
For a new change with our weekly sports we have been learning how to play Korfball Its really fun its kind of like netball and basketball....But it is a little bit different

  1. In a normal court put a line inline with the middle of the circle in the court
  2. you have Defense and attack on each team but its a group of defense and a group of attackers the groups aren't aloud to cross the line.
  3. then one team starts of with the ball and you just pass the ball to each other (to the people who is on the same team as you)
  4. Have fun!
If i'm being honest Korfball is a lot of fun its a new sport Learnt and i'm exited to learn more things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.