Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

our new PBL

Our new PBl question is: How has new Zealand's past influence today and our future.
So for my follow up i have to write something about the war so I write a diary of a little girl called peggy when it was the times where Hitler roamed the earth.

If you're reading this you just be lucky because I will be telling you what life is like as a child from 1914 during the times where Hitler brainwashed people and tormented them and then he made my father all my brothers fight in war. Since I am a little girl I will be at home practicing and working how to cook, Clean and do all the housework. And we sew blankets, Pillows, I am Peggy brandella I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters I am the 4th oldest  And I am at home with my grandma my grandma Elizabeth Teaches me all those things. My mother is at war being a nurse and healing the wounded. My father and 5 brothers are at war. But me and my grandma Eliza are waiting for the telegram boy to come. The telegram boy is coming in an hour my Grandma said. And then there was a knock on the door.
Turns out My father and my 2 brothers, Gareth and Tyler died in the war. Its heartbreaking but how could the telegram boy just knock on the door and announced that someones loved one is dead and walked away whistling and smiling! I cant believe there dead!. I wish Hitler wasn’t in charge why is he in charge anyway? Oh yeah i forgot be brainwashed people to believing if he got rid of all the Jews then breed the perfect germans than he could create a world of beautiful perfect people but really the germans are not perfect I mean…. He’s killing people he's literally taking the children away from their parents and then and putting then in a gas chamber to die! How is that even being Beautiful you need to be perfect inside and out to be %100 perfect. I hope the country's fight back maybe other countries will take Hitler into a gas chamber and kill him he deserves that and if my grandmother or anyone finds this diary I  am dead……..Thanks for reading I pray that I will get out of this horrible century alive….

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.