Pages

Thursday 7 November 2019

Ferrymead heritage park.

Ferrymead heritage park
to relate to our PBL the Tumu hub went to Ferrymead, Ferrymead is a place in Christchurch were you go to learn about the new Zealand history. To educate about our past, It also gave me a good reflect of how lucky we are today in our lives. Gosh those poor girl wearing those itchy bonnets. Anyway, I will tell you the subjects we did, In-fact we had to role-play. We went to a fake school based in the olden days we got the ink out and had to write a sentence we went able to talk or even look at your friends. It may sound bad but it was actually fun!.
here's the sentence we had to write : A apple a day keeps the doctor away in a cursive text with a proper ink quill. Then we went to the movies the movie was in black and white. and in a small space it was really cool

I enjoyed my trip.



Questions!
Does this sound fun or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.